Permanent ccTLD Secretariat Work Plan for FY01-FY02. 31 st May 2001 Stockholm, Sweden Byung-Kyu Kim, Ph.D. Executive Director Permanent ccTLD Secretariat. Permanent ccTLD Secretariat. Interim ccTLD Secretariat - July 2000 – 3 rd May 2001 (about 10 months)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
31st May 2001
Byung-Kyu Kim, Ph.D.
Permanent ccTLD Secretariat
- July 2000 – 3rd May 2001 (about 10 months)
- 31st Dec., 2000: RFP on website (3 yrs and extendable)
- 31st Jan., 2001: Submitted the proposal
- 9th Mar., 2001: Presented the proposal in Melbourne
- 21st Mar., 2001: Final version of the proposal
- 9th – 25th Apr., 2001: Endorsement
- 3rd May, 2001: Approved by AdCom
- Officially started on 4th May, 2001
Action:Web site has been now transferred to Korea and is under restructured for a new look.
Person in Charge:Byung-Kyu Kim and Jeong Hye Choi
Time frame: will finish the web site restructure by the end of June.
Action:Mailing lists are still with AFNIC and will be transferred to Korea.
Person in Charge:Byung-Kyu Kim and Seung Yeon Yoo
Time frame: will complete the transfer by the end of June.
organization will be appointed.
These should be contributed by ccTLD members.
- ccTLD Staffs $45,600/yr
- Technical/Translation Service $15,600/yr
- Communication cost (telephone, internet..) $8,400/yr
- Cost for electoral voting ballot $1,000/yr
- Traveling cost for ICANN/Other meetings $11,400/yr
- Equipment $5,000/yr
All cases are not included cost meeting rooms.
(to supervise and decide secretariat’s works)