Network Layer. Network layer. Physical layer: move bits between physically connected stations Data link layer: move frames between physically connected stations Network layer: move packets from source A to destination B where A and B can be world-apart. Main Network Layer Design Issues.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1) Initial set = empty,
2) maintain the distance from s to all other nodes (distance(s, s) = 0, distance(s, t) = infinite)
3) repeat until all nodes are included in the set
4) find a node d currently no in the set with shortest distance
5) include d in the set
6) update the distance from s to all other nodes using
7) if distance(s, m) > distance(s, d) + dist(d, m) then
8) distance(s, m) = distance(s, d) + dist (d, m)
Dijkstra’s algorithm: example