The meaning of Entrepreneurship. Mrs. Chandler. What is Entrepreneurship?. to undertake, to pursue opportunity, or fulfill needs/wants through innovation or the establishment of a business or venture. Needs – essentials Wants – desires What are needs? What are wants?. Supply and demand.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Characteristics of ventures/businesses
For – Profit/Not for Profit
-Profit-Revenue - costs
Large Scale/Small scale
Service production/goods production
1) Choose an entrepreneur. This person can be familiar or unfamiliar, living or dead.
2) Using the handout provided, find the information requested about this entrepreneur.
3) Your assignment must be presented through a PowerPoint presentation. In keeping with the entrepreneurial spirit, use that creativity, innovation and imagination you all possess!
4) This assignment is to be done in pairs.
5) This assignment will be due ___. On this date, presentations will be made and you are expected to be ready to present.
6) Consult the rubric on the handout to be aware of what is being evaluated.
7) You will be presenting your assignment, but a write-up is required as well. See handout for further details.