Urology case. Aningalan , Arvin Antonio, Abigaile Aramburo , Jan. Case 1. A 45 y/o ,male company executive presented in the emergency room with a 2 day episode of right flank pain and gross total hematuria . . History of Present Illness.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2-3 weeks PTA
Among the common causes are:
(1) urethral stricture secondary to infection or injury
(2) benign prostatic hyperplasia or cancer of the prostate
(3) vesical tumor involving the bladder neck or ureteral orifices
(4) local extension of cancer of the prostate or cervix into the base of the bladder
(5) compression of the ureters at the pelvic brim by metastatic nodes from cancer of the prostate or cervix
(6) ureteral stone
(7) retroperitoneal fibrosis or malignant tumor
Upper tract (ureter and kidney)—
The principal complaints are :
Signs of obstruction in the upper urinary tract: