Pastor/Teacher - Jim Rickard Thursday, July 16, 2009. Grace Fellowship Church www.GraceDoctrine.org. Memory Verse Heb 4:16, “Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Thursday, July 16, 2009Grace Fellowship Churchwww.GraceDoctrine.org
Memory VerseHeb 4:16, “Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
A. Definition and Description.1. The Holy Spirit indwells the body of the Church Age believer at the moment of salvation.1 Cor 3:16; 6:19-20
2. The purpose of the indwelling is to provide a temple in the body of every Church Age believer for the indwelling of Jesus Christ as the Shekinah Glory and the indwelling of God the Father.
a. God the Father indwells us for the glorification of His protocol Plan for each Church Age believer.John 14:23; Eph 1:3, 6, 12; 4:6; 2 John 9
b. God the Holy Spirit indwells us to: protocol Plan for each Church Age believer.3) Empower us in the execution of the Father's Plan.John 14:16; Rom 8:11; 1 Cor 3:16; 6:19-20; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 1:13-14
Therefore, we receive six ministries of the Holy Spirit at salvation: Efficacious Grace, Regeneration, Sealing, Spiritual Gifts, Filling, and Baptism.
5. The ministry of GtHS in other dispensations was technically the enduement of the Holy Spirit. (E.G., in Psa 51:11, David said, “Take not Your Spirit from me.”)
6. GtHS indwells the body of every believer, but only controls the soul of the believer under the title “filling of the Holy Spirit” or “walking in the Spirit”. Rom 8:4; Gal 5:16, 25; Eph 5:18
7. It is important to distinguish between the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, which is permanent, and the filling of the Holy Spirit which is temporary depending on the use of the Rebound Technique.
9. The actual use of divine power from the indwelling of the Spirit depends on the filling of the Holy Spirit rather than the indwelling of the Spirit.
The filling of the Holy Spirit is the first power option of the spiritual life and without this divine power it is impossible to execute the unique spiritual life of the Church.
Grace Fellowship Church demands a supernatural means of execution.Thursday, July 16, 2009Tape # 09-047The Helper – The Indwelling Holy Spirit, Part 2 Upper Room Discourse, Part 279John 14:16; Eph 1:1-14; 4:30; 5:18James H. Rickard Bible Ministries 2009