Birthday parties is like going on a road trip, reaching the place midway or preparations is half the fun. Deciding the venue to cake cutting is an adventure filled ride in itself and allows the whole family to participate. Not necessarily the party needs to be a long one, your kid will also enjoy a small party as long as he or she feels special. The sooner you start planning the preparations the sooner the fun begins. Follow the simple steps below and make the big day of your kid even more special.
1) Choose Theme Ask your child the theme he wants to see on his birthday. Take him to a store and allow him to select the theme and supplies as his heart desires. Or you can also visit an online shopping store and get the supplies delivered at your home.
2) Select Location You can either have the party at home or select an outside location like booking a hall. Each option has its own pros and cons. It you want the party to be special as per your creativity and choices within a limited budget then go for the home option. However, if you have a large number of guests and want expensive decorations then book a hall. But be sure to call and book the place in advance.
3) Date and Time Set the date that is feasible with your family and guests schedule. Although it may be very difficult to find an ideal time when all the attendees would be free to attend. Select the best date and time so that maximum guests could attend with ease. Then decide what will be the duration of party.
4) Plan the Day Sit down and make a nice list of important things like theme, guests, games and activities, decorations, music, etc. It is possible you may get all mixed up with different number of things to plan all at once. Try to organize your list in a way so that nothing goes unchecked or unforgotten. A large number of birthday planning templates are available online or you can even buy one from a nearby store.
5) Invitations Try to send invitations two weeks prior to the birthday party so that all attendees could easily plan out their schedule. Be sure to add important details like what the guests should expect at the party, start and end time, if a meal or dinner would be served, etc.
6) Menu The menu and beverage for the party is important to decide well before two weeks in advance. Get the cake prepared of the flavor your child loves most from a local bakery. Decide what additional snacks or meals you can offer that can satisfy enough appetite of everyone attending. You can either present snacks openly or in individual boxes so that nothing goes wasted.
7) Plan Games Select games that are age appropriate to your child and other kids present. For example, if it is a super hero theme, plan games where kids have to come dressed in superhero costumes and also the prizes will be of that nature.
A Short Presentation By Eco Adventures LLC Contact Us Address: 216 Najoles Road Suite 600Millersville, MD Phone : 410-987-1300 Website : http://www.ecoadventures.org/