http://ebcteflcourse.com/ ....Choose your teach English abroad program with accredited TEFL certification and a paid English teaching job abroad .
Founded in 2002, EBC TEFL courses and Teach English Abroad Programs give dual award TESOL and TEFL certification that meets British Council requirements.
We operate at a different level to most other courses. Our TEFL certification is at the highest level that exists (QCF 5). Our job placement program is unrivalled with a 100% success record.
An accredited course
Top quality trainers
24 hours of teaching practice
Student intake quality
Training quality: designed for teachers by teachers and we never cancel courses
Great cities to study and work in
1. Read the pre-admission checklist shown below
2. Fill out and send your application form.
3. Within two working days, EBC will contact you to arrange a phone or Skype I interview. NOTE: this applies to all courses except the free Introduction to TEFL online course.
4. If you pass the interview, you will be accepted.
5. After acceptance, send your non-refundable deposit or the full course fee to guarantee your place.
6. EBC confirms your deposit/full fee has been received and your place is guaranteed.
7. You make travel arrangements.
8. If you paid a deposit, you send your final payment to EBC one month before your course start date.
9. Once your final or full payment is processed you will be able to download the arrival instructions and pre-course activities from your payment menu.
10. You complete the pre-course work and bring your answers to the course.
11. On the first day of the course you must bring a copy of your deposit and your final payment receipts or you will .Not be allowed to start the course.
Service agreement between you and EBC
This service agreement shows that EBC is transparent about everything it does.
Even though this is a long document, it clearly states all terms and conditions for taking an EBC TEFL course.
I understand that this is a service agreement between EBC Servicios Linguistics Europe SL., (located in Madrid, Spain) here in referred to as “EBC” and myself, the applicant.
This service agreement is subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Spain.
You must agree to have a phone interview before you are accepted.
You must be 21 years old by the course start date.
You must have a high level of competence in all aspects of English.
You must have either a degree (or similar level professional qualification) or 5 years work experience.
Four week Accredited TEFL Course
Online TEFL course with observed teaching practice
Hybrid TEFL course
Volunteer teaching in Spain
Free TEFL course Introduction to TEFL
TEFL Video & Slideshow tutorials
Free Teacher Test
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Boracay, TEFL courses Philippines
Chania Crete Greece
Prague Czech Republic
Flights and Health Insurance Helper