Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Checklist • Increase Your Restaurant’s Exposure • Reduce Your Payroll Expenses • Reduce Time Employee Take Orders • Encourage Repeat Restaurant Customers • Sell on Your Own Online Ordering Website to Avoid Extra Fees • Add a Promo Code to Your Restaurant Receipts • Acquire Email Addresses to Use in Remarketing • Sync your inventory between POS and Online Ordering • Use proper POS reporting metrics • Establish a customer management program • Create URL with Your Restaurant Name • Configure Your Restaurant in Google My Business • Use keywords best suited for your restaurant category
1. Increase Your Restaurant’s Exposure In today’s Digital Age, more and more business is taking place online. 50.8% of the world’s population is online.
2. Reduce Your Payroll Expenses By lowering your payroll expenses, you increase your profit margins, and therefore, your chances of double restaurant profits.
3. Reduce Time Employee Take Orders Restaurant staff and customers benefit from increased efficiency when restaurants take digital orders. On average, 75 percent of phone orders take more than a minute, and 30 percent take longer than three minutes.
4. Encourage Repeat Restaurant Customers Mobile ordering platforms are proven to increase customer loyalty, increase the frequency of purchases, and even increase the average ticket sizes by offering customizations and easier checkout options.
5. Sell on Your Own Online Ordering Website to Avoid Extra Fees By handling online ordering on your own platform, you can keep the 30% normally charged by larger corporate aggregated online ordering sites.
6. Add a Promo Code to Your Restaurant Receipts Include a promo code on the order receipt
7. Acquire Email Addresses to Use in Remarketing Another easy avenue to increased restaurant revenue is capturing email addresses and contact information, supplied when a customer orders. Recent studies show that 73% of Millennials identify email as their preferred means of business communication.
8. Sync your inventory between POS and Online Ordering By syncing eHopper POS with your online ordering system, you can ensure that you are reaching your customers at the right points of your sales pipeline.
9. Use proper POS reporting metrics By syncing your POS with restaurant online ordering system, you will be able to have a snapshot of: • What items are top sellers • Which products cost your restaurant the most money to prepare • What products sell the most, during what shift • Which day of the week is best for your restaurant orders
10. Establish a customer management program Online ordering platforms allow a restaurant owner to: • Easily deliver to customer’s location through printed address on receipt • Easily repeat order with customer order history • Send marketing material to customer based on personal information gathered • Focus your promotional deals or marketing materials on items customer typically buys.
11. Create URL with Your Restaurant Name Your URL should include the name of your restaurant, and be simple and easy for a user to remember.
12. Configure Your Restaurant in Google My Business “Google My Business” is a powerful tool which lets a merchant modify how your restaurant’s site is seen, as well as, how it displays in Google results.
13. Use keywords best suited for your restaurant category Important searches like “food near me,” or “food that delivers around me,” or cuisine specific information like “Chinese food,” or “bagels,” are all crucial to the amount of money you are able to make at your restaurant.
Questions? Learn more at eHopper blog: https://ehopper.com/guides/restaurant-online-ordering-system/
Contact Us www.ehopper.com 30 Broad Street, Floor 22, New York, NY 10004 212-651-8911 email@example.com