Unit 3: Basic Criminal and Constitutional Law. Introduction to Law and Justice. Criminal Law. Criminal Law is the set of rules the governed (the people) has decided on to live by. Each different type of crime has its own unique characteristics, elements that separate it from other crimes. .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Introduction to Law and Justice
No proof necessary
1.Capitol Punishment (Death Penalty)
2. Imprisonment (with or without parole)
3. Probation (Monitor behavior)
4. Rehabilitation (Change behavior)
5. Compensation (Make the victim whole again)
6. Restitution (Make the victim whole again)