PENGANTAR ANATOMI VETERINER. SYNDESMOLOGY, MYOLOGY ANGIOLOGY, SPLANCHNOLOGY. SUTURE. suture: connection between bones by fibrous tissue . a. suture serrata : interrupted margin bones . exp : interfrontal joint
suture: connection between bones by fibrous tissue.
a.suture serrata: interrupted margin bones.
exp : interfrontal joint
b. suture squamosa : overlapping margin of the bones. exp: between pars squamosa temporal with ossa parietal.
c. suture plana (=harmonia): bone margin flat or a little bid rough. exp: suture internasal
fixing between cartilago costae.
fusion radius-ulna and tibia-fibula by
1.synchondrosis (cartilage hyalin joimt)
2. symphysis(fibrocartilagenous joint)
1.Joint surface (faciesarticularis):
usually smooth and has several form. Made by compact bone which different from usual compactin general histologically. In several case their surface has fossa synovial.
usuallyhyalin cartilage bone.
3.Capsulaarticularis :is a simple tube formwhich the tip attach to surrounding facies articularis.
consist of 2 layers :
- outer layer: fibrous layer =capsula
ligament. The thickness has variation.
- inner layer: synovial / membrane.
produce synovia (liquid)for lubricant the joints.
4. Cavumarticulare :
covered by synovial membrane and cartilago articulare. Usually containenough synovialliquid for lubricant the joint.
Articulare cavity :
5. Ligamentum :
is a strong ribbon likeor membrane, generally compose of white fibrous tissue, which fixing the bone; moveable but not elastic.
6. D isci or menisci articularis :
isa cartilago fibrousa plate orcompact fibrousa tissue which place between cartilage articulares, and dividejoint cavity partially orwhole part into 2 separated room.
this discus give joint surface become fit each other make the movement more extended and more variation. Reduce bumping between bones hardly.
disci or menisci articulares
is a fibro-cartilage ring which circle margin joint cavity. It make the cavity extended and to avoid fracture margin of the bone joint.
1. GLIDING: movement on the flat surface; example: joint between proc articularis vert. cervicalis.
2. ELBOW JOINT : movement surrounding one or several bones axis.
- flexio : make the joint angle smaller.
- extensio : make the joint angle bigger.
in the shoulder andleg.
4. ROTATION: rotate of the segmen on axis longitudinal another segmen which make joint. examp: atlanto-axialis joint.
A. synovial membrane :is a thin sac, same as synovial membranejoint andhave the same function.
thereare 2 types:
1. bursa synovialis : simple sac which connected on the point that has high pressure between tendon ormuscle and structure below them, usually on the elevated bone.
2. vagina synovialis tendinis : its different from the bursa, compose of wrapping sac which coverthe tendon make the two layers can be differented., inner layer attach to the tendon butouter layer line the canal where the tendon is.
both layers which covers the tendon term asmesotendon.
B. fascia : is a connective tissue layer, compose ofseveral bundel white fibers which more or lessmixing with elastis fibers.
Consist of 2 layersthat can be differentiated :
MUSCLE IDENTIFICATION, according to :
1. name: basically can be severalconsiderationsuch as:
action, form, position, direction.: m. flexor carpi radialis.
2. form: can be several form(triangular, long (longus) orcircle (m.sphincter, orbicularis).
3. attachment: usually on the bone, sometimes on cartilage,lig, fascia orskin.
4. action: according to phisiology action (m.extensor atau flexor)
5. structure : include muscle fibers direction, exp: triceps, digastricus.
in the long muscle panjang on the leg, origo term ascaput, if fusiform structurethe wider part of the muscle term asventer.
-unipennatus: muscle fibers oblique.
-bipennatus : muscle fibers has 2 direction like feather.
-multipennatus: several fibers direction.
Ren, Ureter, Vesica Urinaria,Urethra
1. Masculina, : Testes, Scrotum, Epidi-
dymis, urethra dan penis serta bbrp
2. Feminina, : Ovarium, tuba fallopii
oviduct, uterus, cervic, vagina, vulva
and several supporting glands.