Niko P. and Teemu T. Green Logistics exercise company: ALKO OYJ. Environmental policy: Alko satisfy customers with high quality of services and products
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
When Alko plans to establish new store it considers environmental points of view:
- Transportation and distribution process is done economically and without burdening nature too much.
- Stores are located in central places with other malls, services etc.
- Distribution is planned to be efficient which means that distribution routes and timings are taken into account.
- Routing is planned so that there is always return load.
- Joint transports with other suppliers. (avoiding useless driving and burden of the nature)
Less transportation, recycling and return system for platforms decreases use of the raw materials,
activating suppliers to nature friendly policy by standards, using edi-systems decreases use of
We compared Alko to Systembolaget and Vinmonopolet