“ Was blind but now I see…”. Grand Ward Round Dr Heng Li Wei 5 th June 2008. History. 74 / Indian / F DM on OHGA, hypt (diet control) Sudden onset of LE visual loss on waking up x 1 day - Painless, no eye redness, no other neurological symptoms. Examination.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Grand Ward Round
Dr Heng Li Wei
5th June 2008
- Painless, no eye redness, no other neurological symptoms.
- Mild cataracts. Otherwise NAD
- Vitreous h’age ( PDR, NV, retina tear)
- Wet ARMD with breakthrough h’age
- subsequent workup
- Cherry red spot (90%)
- Retinal opacity in posterior pole (58%)
- Arterial attenuation, disc edema & pallor, box-carring.
- Optic atrophy, arterial attentuation, cilioretinal collaterals, macular RPE changes.
- transient NA-CRAO (82%), NA-CRAO w cilioret artery sparing (67%), NA-CRAO (22%).
- retinal vein occlusion with CMO
- scleral necrosis after pterygium Sx
- orbital rhino-cerebral mucormycosis
- anterior segment ischaemia.