Career Pathway Partnerships For Out-of-School Youth and Young Adults, Ages 17 - 21 . Application Process. Schedule For RFP Submission. Submittal Instructions. Proposals must be received by Monday, November 18, 2013 by 12:00PM
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
COWIC Administrative Offices
1111 East Broad St., Suite 201
Columbus, Ohio 43205
Attention: Winford Dearing, Procurement Manager
The proposal should consist of the following information in the prescribed order:
1. Proposal Check sheet-Indicate by checking the boxes that the form is attached
2. Proposal Cover Sheet-Attachment 3
3. Executive Summary-(Part of Attachment 3)Not to exceed one page. In the executive summary please detail the history and the mission of the organization. Description of how the proposed program is in alignment with the organizations primary mission and goals.
4. Service Provider Activity –Attachment 4
5. COWIC’s Disclaimer and General Provisions
7. Program Budget Justification, Budget Narrative and include Cost Allocation Plan (Budget forms are located on COWIC’s website).
The proposal should consist of the following information in the prescribed order(Continued)
8. Certification regarding Debarment Suspension- On Website
9. Certification regarding Lobbying -On Website
10. Provision Regarding Drug Free Workplace-On Website
11. Non-Collusion Affidavit -On Website
12. Status letter from Secretary of State
13. Most Recent Audit for the past two years( including supplemental schedules and management letter)
14. Quality Assurance plan
15. Tax Identification Number and Certification (IRS form w-9)
Note: A full line of business insurance will be required of all successful bidders.