Using Aurasma in Class. Wanted posters. 1. Camera. Film your piece of augmented reality using the Camera on the iPad. It needs to be under 30 seconds long. 2. Camera & Aurasma. Take a photo using the camera to use for your poster.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Using Aurasma in Class • Wanted posters
1. Camera • Film your piece of augmented reality using the Camera on the iPad. It needs to be under 30 seconds long.
2. Camera & Aurasma • Take a photo using the camera to use for your poster. • Open the Aurasma app and take another photo to embed your aura into - it needs to be the SAME image as the photo.
3. Adding film • Once you have taken your photo select My iPad from the options and drop in your piece of film. • Give your aura a name and save it.
4. Pages • Create your 'On Recherche' poster by dropping in the photo (that matches the image you used on Aurasma) onto the page and adding your text. Don't forget to change your keyboard to French!
5. Back to Aurasma! • Share your aura by email to yourself... You do not need to send it, you just need to get the web link. Copy this from the draft email.
6. QR Reader • Cut and paste the web URL code for your aura into the creator part of the QR Reader app. Save the image to your camera roll.
7. Pages • Final push now. Import the QR code image into your Wanted poster. Email it to your teacher for printing. All the class iPads now have a default email account - you can even mail the work to yourself at home as a Pages or Word document, or PDF).
8. Print! • Print your Wanted poster and display. Others need to scan the QR code (which shares the link to your Aurasma) then view your aura through the Aurasma app.