Non-Fiction: Reading and Characteristics . What is Non-Fiction?. Tells about things that are real Inspired by excitement about a subject. What genre’s are nonfiction? We are going to look at the following literary elements: Personification Style Alliteration Irony Flashback. Essay:.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1) Attempt to Re-market this item to today’s society.
1) Create a script to be typed up and turned in first.
2) Use photo booth to find an effective background and to film your commercial.
3) The following should be evident in your movie. Consider the following:
- How did you appeal to your audience
- What reasons did you give for why you might want this product
- What counter-arguments do you think you audience might make for not needing this product. How could you address these.
- Read through the Satire section on page 267. In what ways did your commercial use Satire like the essay “Learning with BOOK”
3 complete class periods!
1) Look at examples (research), find product, find background
2) Type scripts and get approval
3) Shoot commercial
1- Organized around one major event.
2- Series of events without one single focus
3- Sense of life from beginning to the end
Overall IDEA: To understand the meaning of human life and perhaps the secret of success and failure in living.
Discuss what Socrates says about how his followers may please him. Discuss what Socrates means when he says that only his body will be buried. Discuss also his last prayer, last request, and his beliefs about how one should face death.
DUE MONDAY END OF CLASS!