MODERN HRM:OUTSOURCING. What is Human Resources Management all about?. Planning HR Needs Compensating and motivating employees Appraising employee behavior Enhancing potential – training & development much more careful selection and recruitment high level of training and staff development
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Planning HR Needs
For Profit Environment:
Designing a Training & Development Program:
Skills Assessment & Needs Analysis:
What is that?
• selection and recruitment
• training and development
• pay and conditions
• industrial relations
• employee welfare
• occupational health and safety.
• strict and rigorous selection and recruitment .
• high level of training, especially induction training and on the job training.
• multi skilling.
• better management-worker communications.
• encouragement of employee suggestions and innovation.
• single status symbols such as common canteens and corporate uniforms.TRADITIONAL ≤ MODERN
What is Outsourcing?
Note: Outsourcing to India is now more about high quality rather than cost. (Forbes)
1. Globalization and labor arbitrage:
3. Core competency.
Debojit Roy – H66
Neeraj Sharma – H30
Sritanu Das Mahapatra – H57
Abhisek Sahu – H3
Krishnakant Pandey – H25
Biswajit Ghosh – H12