Here is a Suggested Way to Use MML to Study. If you are viewing this presentation while you are in Course Compass, you may toggle between this presentation and
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
If you are viewing this presentation while you are in Course Compass, you may toggle between this presentation and
the course compass page by pressing and holding the ALT and TAB keys at the same time. You can also view a pdf file of this presentation for printing purposes.
1. From the My Course Compass Home page, select Chapter Contents button
2. Select a chapter to study Contents button
3. Select a section to study Contents button
4. Select Multimedia Textbook section Contents button
5. The electronic textbook will be visible here. Start at the beginning and
1) View the video
2) Read the accompanying textbook pages