Next steps. Tasks: (1) Language Policy Division (2) member states I. Language Policy Division (LPD) : Working Group (WG) – open-ended depending on needs Authoring group formed from within WG to draft framework elements
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Tasks: (1) Language Policy Division (2) member states
I. Language Policy Division (LPD):
- specific priorities e.g. migrant children, literature….
Each member state to nominate an LE correspondent for
LPD - 1 correspondent per national education authority
- liaison with LPD
- communicating national priorities/needs + important national initiatives
- identifying national expertise
- national/federal consultation on framework proposals
- disseminating Council of Europe developments and updates on progress
- helping with LPD requests for information/documentation
- representing the country at LE conferences
- proposing national seminars/meetings
- Language Education Policy Profiles
A Form containing these questions will be sent to you by e-mail after the end of this Conference. It should be returned to the Language Policy Division by 10 November. Thank you.