Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Do you know the keys of a Dell laptop is not working, how to unlock the keyboard? Contact Dell Support helpline number 1-800-894-139 or visit us http://www.tildee.com/UOtK5h\n
Call @ 1-800-894-139
Dell Laptops had captured the whole market of the product. It had built such a brand name that it is hard to break. It had faced thousands of competitions but never set aside. Ups-Downs are the part of the life. Here we are talking about the keys which are actually the essential part of the system.
If anytime the keyboard won’t work, don’t get fret. Try to find out the cause first because it can happened for many reasons like; viruses, frozen programs, insufficient memory or you had pressed many keys at a time. Once you get the fault then it is very easy to handle by all level of users.
Here the experts’ team of Dell Support illustrated some points for the same.
Firstly, you need to install the fresh batteries, in the case while you were using wireless keyboards.
2. Make sure that the “Num Lock” or “Scroll Lock” buttons are not lit. If there is a problem with the same then it may lock the parts of your keyboard. The user can resolve it by releasing the same key by followed the same. Don’t look here and there this will find on the top of the keyboard.
3. Don’t feel helpless you can use your mouse to restart the system. if the mouse is also not responding then use the power button until it gets off. Then do the same thing to make it Restart. Most of the time this method can make the keyboard button unlock by automatically. You can follow one another way, make the system shut down then unplug all the cords and don’t “Restart” immediately.
4. Make sure the system is completely in rest mode then go to the battery part. Carefully pull it out and keep aside for a while and after 2-3 minutes later again fix it properly.
5. Now reconnect the power cord to make the system alive.
6. If the user still has some issues then does one thing unplug the keyboard and make the system “Reboot” and stay calm till the reboot gets over. Now reinstall the keyboard in the system and make it recognize.
These are the beneficial ways to dilute the keyboard frozen problem. If the user will not get the relief after doing so then they can directly contact the experts’ team of Dell Support Australia by ringing on the given toll-free no 1800894139.