SCIENCE NIGHTS IN WAKE COUNTY. Presented for WCPSS Wednesday, December 14 CISCO Systems Gretchen Ross, Wiley Carol Wooten, Hunter Kyle Hamstra, Davis Drive. Tiers of organization. Parents and Teachers Collaborative Effort Teacher Coordinated Starting Simple.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presented for WCPSS
Wednesday, December 14
Gretchen Ross, Wiley
Carol Wooten, Hunter
Kyle Hamstra, Davis Drive
Wiley Goes Green-Land
Wiley Goes Green-Air
Wiley Goes Green-Water
· Kindergarten: Animals 2 X 2
· 1st Grade: Organisms
· 2nd Grade: The Life Cycle of the Butterfly
· 3rd Grade: Plant Growth & Development, Soils
· 4th Grade: Animal Studies
· 5th Grade: Ecosystems
· Kindergarten: Weather, Investigating Properties
· 1st Grade: Pebbles, Sand, & Silt
· 2nd Grade: Air & Weather
· 3rd Grade: Soils, Objects in the Sky
· 4th Grade: Earth Materials
· 5th Grade: Landforms, Investigating Weather Systems
· Kindergarten: Comparing & Measuring, Investigating Properties
· 1st Grade: Balance & Motion, Solids & Liquids
· 2nd Grade: Sound, Changes
· 3rd Grade: The Human Body
· 4th Grade: Food Chemistry, Magnetism & Electricity
· 5th Grade: Motion & Design
*Teacher Presenters- only need to prepare classroom exhibit and communicate plan to committee
K- Is It an Animal?
1st- Is It a Solid?
2nd- Does It Have a Life Cycle?
3rd- What is in soil?
4th- Batteries, Bulbs, and Wires
5th-Is It a Model?
Family Project with a focus on Mythbusters
Please choose one of the projects below to complete with your family.
Davis Drive Elementary
April 26, 2011
K, 2, 4 – 5:30-6:30
1, 3, 5 – 6:30-7:30
What Teachers Do
What Students Do