Meitzav Practice. Meitzav. Listening Comprehension. Reading Comprehension. Free Writing. Listening Comprehension. I. Word Level. II. Sentence Level. III. Conversation Level. Listening Comprehension. Different Texts:. *announcement. *news report. *conversation. note *. * story.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
I. Word Level
II. Sentence Level
III. Conversation Level
1. The first time you listen, tick only what you’re sure of.
2. Don’t be upset if you missed.
Remember! You get another chance to listen!
3.The second time you listen,
check your answers and
Tick what you have missed.
1. Read the questions first. (understand “wh” words).
2. Multiple-choice questions:
Read the answers and understand.
3.Mark key words.
4. Find the words in the text and circle the
6. Read the text and check your answers.
*description (of a picture)
*a letter to a friend
1. Reading the instructions is half of the answer !
2. Use the word bank !
3.If you don’t know how to write a word, use a simple one!
4. Make sure you used punctuation and capital letters correctly.
6. To describe a picture use The PresentProgressive !
7. To describe everyday events, use ThePresent Simple !