TEACHING CASTING. Signposts going in different directions. MAD MEN. ROAST BEEF. Qualities?. Tom Cruise. â€˜Casting is the best bit!â€™ Jo Ward, BBC Executive Producer.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
John Griffin, Company Pictures
RSC Head of Casting
Damien Goodwin, Director
Megan Wheldon, agent
Lou Coulson Associates
“ A break down of the plot - be it theatre, film, television whatever it is and then very clear breakdowns for each role and then we look at our client list and first and foremost see who is FREE for the dates - we’re very keen on dates”Jeremy Brook - agent
“Steven casts really well. He likes actors, and he doesn’t say much, if he doesn’t have to. He’s smart.” Michael Douglas – Behind the Candlebra
Students & Casting Director/Lecturer
· Exposures Competition 2010 - Won 2 awards including Post Production and ‘BBC Best of the North’
· NAHEMI Eat Our Shorts 2010 – Screened at BFI
· Beijing International Student Film Competition 2010 – Won Audience Award
· Plus Camerimage Poland 2011 – Screened in Student Competition
· Fresh Wave Hong Kong 2011 – Screened in Student Competition
· Tbilisi International Student Festival 2012 – Best Editing Award