Head Lice. What are Head Lice?. Properly called Pediculus humanus capitis , head lice are parasitic insects that are small, wingless, and grayish-tan. Head lice only live in humans, and anyone can get them, even with good health habits and hair washing. Head lice is very common.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- Itching prevents sleep
- The scalp rash clears, then returns
- The scalp rash lasts more than one week.
- Living lice or eggs appear in the hair after treatment.
- The sores spread or look infected.
- Your child displays signs of infection such as increased swelling, redness, pain, drainage, bad smell from sores, and fever.
- Lice Ladies of Atlanta (1-888-924-5423)
- Family Lice Removal (1-877-488-8401)
- Natural Head Lice Removal (1-866-355-5423)
- Head Hunters (678-240-0042)