Adverbs 4. Adverbs. Parts of Speech - Adverbs Adverbs may be compound. Example: He speaks rapidly and well . Instructions: Find the adverbs in these sentences. 1. We shouldn't decide this very important decision quickly or foolishly.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. We shouldn't decide this very important decision quickly or foolishly.
2. Suddenly and quietly the boys slipped from the room.
3. The girls did the dishes laughingly and happily together.
4. Marilyn types rapidly and accurately.
5. Either today or tomorrow we will go to the zoo.
1. I used to teach latin, history, and english.
2. In college I took algebra i and american history.
3. Mary loved her time in journalism and russian.
4. The hardest classes were geometry ii, psychology, and greek.
5. I didn't like chinese history or economics.
1. Today was not a clear sunny day.
2. Allison thought she was such a clever little girl.
3. Where did you buy that dashing red car?
4. They say that tomorrow will be a sunny warm day.
5. Your careless inconsiderate behavior could cause you serious problems.