Interested to shape a career in solar energy? Looking for the most prosperous and rewarding job? Well, the are different types of solar energy jobs. Here, I’m going to list the top 5 jobsin this flourishing sector.
1. Solar PV Roof-top Installer Let’s start with the most advertised of all solar energy jobs. As a solar PV roof-top installer, you may choose to specialise in residential or commercial roof-top installation. Physical fitness and experience in general construction and roofing are the requirements.
2. Solar PV Sales Sales professionals are always in demand. Let me tell you that right now, solar energy sales is a booming and lucrative career option. Telemarketing (inside sales) or Canvassing (outside sales) – which interests you most? Pre-requisites - A high school diploma and excellent communication skills.
3. Solar Auditor /Solar Consultant Solar auditors or consultants work closely with the sales team. The viability of a solar installation and determining the associated costs are the responsibility of these professionals. Employers demand high-end skills and qualifications or this job.
4. Solar Installation Electrician The solar array is interconnected to the grid power and the homeowner electrical panel through electrical systems. Solar electricians install these electrical systems. 4 to 5 years of experience and an electrician’s license are the essentials.
5. Solar PV Engineer The design of large-scale solar installations is the brainchild of solar engineers. A degree in electrical engineering and proficiency in autoCAD software will help you shine in this job.