Dr. Ron Binder. Director of Greek Affairs, Bowling Green State University Former Dir. of Greek Affairs, UNC Chapel Hill Former Greek Advisor for the U. of Georgia Past Chair of the Risk Management Committee for the Association of Fraternity Advisors
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. Liquor stores
3. Child Care Centers
4. Asbestos Contractors
5. Hazardous Waste
6. Fraternities &
12. Small Businesses
13. Non-Profit Entities
17. State Governments
18. School Districts
19. Fire Districts
20. Ice RinksTop 20 Uninsurable EntitiesFind the area you will go into after you leave college
56 % of the time we are sued by our own members!
Non-Greeks = 45%
Athletes & Greeks = 75%
Do your know how much you are paying for liability insurance?
Your Parents Homeowner’s Insurance Policies
To determine if it’s hazing, ask the following:
1. Would you tell prospective members?
2. Would you tell your National?
3. Would you tell your Greek Advisor?
4. Would you tell your parents?
5. Would you be willing to have your new members interviewed?
If you hesitate on any one, then it’s probably hazing
1. Who paid for the event?
2. How was it advertised?
3. What % of members were present?