KETONE MONITORING. Hypoglycemia & Hyperglycemia. Monitoring Blood Glucose. Health & Learning. Legal Rights. Glucagon Administration. Exercise. Insulin Administration. Nutrition. Overall Goal: Optimal student health and learning.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Participants will learn:
1. Gather supplies
2. Student urinates in clean cup
3. Put on gloves, if performed by someone other than student
4. Dip the ketone test strip in the cup containing urine. Shake off excess urine.
5. Wait 15 - 60 seconds
6. Read results at designated time
7. Record results, take action per DMMP
DMMP specifies for an individual student.