Rotary District 7750 World Community Service. Under the direction of Governor Rich Waugh, the WCS has promoted the consolidation of Club efforts in order to undertake projects in the Western Hemisphere.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
World Community Service
Under the direction of Governor Rich Waugh, the WCS has promoted the consolidation of Club efforts in order to undertake projects in the Western Hemisphere.
On consolidating our efforts, we are able to maximize the grants available and fund projects that have sustaining value to the communities in which they are located.
EL SALVADOR PHASE I - ISLA MENDEZ
1. Water Project and equipment for Farm producing grains, peanuts, vegetables and fruits, ingredients for the Malnutrition program.
Equipment to process the ingredients for the formula used in the malnutrition program.
2. Water project to deliver potable water to the village of Doman and school at village Lafontant.
3. Construction of Vocational school and fully equip for the education of residents in sustainable agriculture and occupations to support growth in commerce such as Welding, Mechanics, plumbing, animal husbandry, reforestation and other practical trades.
4. Expansion of production from farmlands owned and contracted in order to include more children in malnutrition program and to provide cash flow to offset costs and enhance self sufficiency among the populace.
5. Provide drainage and sanitary facilities to small surrounding villages of Cange, Doman and Mirebalais.
District 7750 supports the five year plan in Haiti, and we hope to raise $50,000.00 each year. Year one is completed as indicated by following slides.
Bagged and ready for sale, distribution and the beginnings of our SEED BANK.
Golden Strip Sunrise (Breakfast)
Charles Warne firstname.lastname@example.orgLorraine Angelino email@example.comTom Faulkner firstname.lastname@example.orgRalph Byrd email@example.comLyn Kenney firstname.lastname@example.org