With the advent of the information technology the concept of work place has changed a lot. Working from home is becoming increasingly popular because of the upcoming advances in technology.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Mike KelleyCV ExpertCV-Serice.orgCV-Blog.org
With the advent of the information technology the concept of work place has changed a lot. Working from home is becoming increasingly popular because of the upcoming advances in technology. Today people can work from home and even earn the same as any office going person can. This is possible because of teleworking or telecommuting that bridges the physical distance with the help of telecommunication devices. It allows people to work from any remote location of their choice and eliminates the need to travel to various places for official work. Teleworking offers numerous benefits to an employee as well as employer.
Some of them are listed below:
- Teleworking has led to improved employee productivity because of the absence of office interruptions. A person can work at home at unconventional hours which provide better employee satisfaction. Furthermore, it also boosts employee’s morale and maintains a work/life balance.
- Teleworking helps to cut down costs as a person can save money on fuel, help in improved traffic by causing less of traffic jams and also contribute in reducing air pollution.
- Working from home has also reduced the office overheads as businesses can expand widely and take on more staff without the need of additional office space.
Teleworking jobs or remote working also helps in the recruitment and the attainment of the best staff as a person can work flexibly as per his schedule.
- Teleworking has led to better health of employees due to less stress. This means employees who opt for teleworking jobs fall ill less and take fewer sick leaves in contrast to the office workers.
- Teleworking jobs also offers more flexibility at work as a person can work as per to his desire. Moreover a person can give more to his family and feel less stressed out.
- Telecommuting has led to the growth in the outsourcing of the business. Nowadays global companies are hiring telecommuters round the world to meet up their service needs in different time zones.