Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood. ~Khalil Gibran. N O E L S K R B E C. WHO. IS. Personal Traits/Characteristics. Caring Friendly Passionate Child-Oriented Loyal Intelligent
Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood. ~Khalil Gibran
1. By August 2012, I will be attending Lake Superior State University to obtain a degree in elementary education. I will accomplish this by applying for scholarships and keeping up on my grades.
1. By August of 2015, I will pass my student teaching evaluation. I will accomplish this by continuously working with children and practice my public speaking.
2. By June of 2016, I will begin the necessary training to enter the Peace Corps. I will be successful by obtaining a degree in Elementary Education and applying to the organization with the explanation of my intentions and the “life story” I plan to write.
1. By July of 2012, I will be able to run a quarter of a mile. I will accomplish this by pacing myself and practicing everyday.
2. By August of 2012, I will be eating breakfast everyday. I will accomplish this by setting reminders the night before and buying tolerable breakfast food at the store.
1. By the year 2020, I will write my first novel/book. This will be accomplished by setting time aside for writing and expanding my literary horizons in college and multicultural experiences.
2. By the year 2021, I will visit my ancestral homeland of Slovenia, along with a tour of Europe. I will accomplish this by saving money and careful planning.
1. Kentucky Mountain Bible College: April 2011
2. Lake Superior State University: October 2011
1. Teach French to Elementary Students through International Club (3 years)
2. Cadet Teaching: Senior Year (1st and 3rd Trimesters)
1. American Sign Language 101
2. Interpersonal Multicultural Communications
Attend Lake Superior State for four years and obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
Graduate High School in the Top Ten
Apply for Peace Corps and substitute teach for extra experience (at least six months)
Venture back to the United States and teach either on a Native American reservation or in another World Organization (rest of career)
Undergo a year’s training by the Peace Corps
Begin teaching in given Peace Corps placement (teaching duration: 27 months)
And so, through hard work and the maintenance of passion I will advance and push the button of success.