Sustained Silent Reading SSR+. Mrs. Deller. SSR + as a Regular Routine. Reading: -Every day immediately following bell work -10 minutes Writing: -Reading your SSR+ book will be followed with keeping track of page numbers and written
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
keeping track of page numbers and written
through informal classroom book talk and more
formal book projects
1. Reading is rewarding.
2. Reading builds a mature vocabulary.
3. Reading makes you a better writer.
4. Reading is hard, and "hard" is necessary.
5. Reading makes you smarter.
6. Reading prepares you for the world of work.
7. Reading well is financially rewarding.
8. Reading opens the door to college and beyond.
9. Reading arms you against oppression.