Alkaline reduction water There are minerals in the natural world which make contact with water to decompose it and generate hydrogen as well as make it alkaline. They include minerals with more ionizing effect than hydrogen: magnesium(Mg), calcium(Ca), and lithium(Li). Calcium and Lithium have good quality of making water structure close-packed, but could not be used to realistically make alkaline water because they react with water too violently. On the other hand, magnesium react with water gradually and release electrons as it melts in water as; Mg + 2H₂O → Mg²+ + 2OH- + H2 (Hㆍ+ Hㆍ→ H₂) Water turns alkaline by thus-formed OH- ,and hydrogen(with active hydrogen being formed at the same time) lowers the water’s ORP to give it a power to eliminate Reactive Oxygen. Magnesium unfortunately has insufficient ability to make water close-packed, taste bit and gradually dropping of the capacity to react with water for making alkaline water and hydrogen. I Pot cartridge used special alloy to sustain for a long time the strength to melt in water and produce hydrogen with alkaline water. Also, it combined with special mineral rocks to make water structure close-packed and make water abundant with hexagonal water, supplement the taste, maintain the eliminating power against Reactive Oxygen Species(Free Radicals), and put in good energy. In many studies and researches, alkaline reduced water showed anti-cancer effects as well as suppressive power against metastasis and elimination of ROS. 좋은 물
Oxidation and reduction IPOT alkaline reduced water with enriched active hydrogen is able to reduce oxidized cell and body. Oxidation-combine with oxygen(rusted, tired, decade, aging) Reduction-combine with hydrogen(not rusted, fresh, healthy) Oxidation Reduction Underground water I POT Purified water Tap water Ionized water Mineral water Blood Rain River Medicine for stomach Fresh vegetable Fruits Hydrogen -420mV Oxygen +815mV Alcohol soft drink Meat, fish ORP(mV) +800 +600 +400 +200 0 -200 -400 ORP(mV)
Study for Reactive Oxygen Species (Free radical) By Dr. Sanetaka Shirahata (Japan) Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications(1997) Key points of the study 1. The ideal scavenger for reactive oxygen should be ‘active hydrogen’. 2. ‘Active hydrogen’ can be produced in reduced water near the cathode during electrolysis of water. 3. Reduced water exhibits high pH, low dissolved oxygen (DO), extremely high dissolved molecular hydrogen (DH), and extremely negative redox potential (RP) values.
1. Are you drinking real good water? • Water and oil spoil your health: • • If you take oxidized (decayed) water and oil for a long time, your body will become oxidized (decayed). • • Tap water is oxidized water of 500~700mv, and common drinking water is also in oxidized state of • about 300mv~500mv. 2. Oxidization & Deoxidization * Oxidization: Reaction created by combination of a certain material with oxygen. * Deoxidization: Reaction returning the oxidized state to the original state. • Oxidization and deoxidization are the reactions created at the same time by movement of electrons, as follows: Examples of Oxidizing Reaction: • Rusted steel. • Burned paper to be ash. • Changing color of apple to brown. • Spoiled vegetables. • Wilted flowers. • Tainted meat. • Contraction of coloring(spot) of skin. • Wrinkling of skin.
3. ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) • It is a scale to measure the degree of deoxidization. • Its unit is mv. • Higher value means more oxidization. The degree of oxidization is indicated in positive(+) number. • Lower value means more deoxidization. The degree of deoxidization is indicated in negative(-) number. <For example> Oxygen(+820mv) → Strong oxidizer Hydrogen(-420mv) → Strong deoxidizer 4. Reactive Oxygen Species • Oxygen that we are breathing is very unstable because one of coupled electrons comes out and the couple is broken in which one electron is short.. • Therefore, it tries to be stable by taking one electron from others if possible, which is the reason of oxidization. 2~3% of oxygen entered into the human body through breathing is changed to reactive oxygen species, of which the representative one is Super Oxide Radical.
5. Reactive Oxygen and Diseases • Reactive oxygen species is very unstable because one electron is short, so the target to take one electron is normal cells in the body. In particular, the cell membrane is easy to be the target. The cell membrane consists of unsaturated fatty acid in unstable state, so it is changed to lipid peroxides when oxidized, and is damaged and contracted due to consecutive oxidization resulting in weakened metabolism. At that time, reactive oxygen species enters into the cells which damages the DNA. • This is the cause of cancers, and cholesterol is oxidized, causing hardening of arteries. According to the researches, about 90% of modern diseases are caused by reactive oxygen species. • Aging and diseases are the course of such damage, as follows: Aging/cancer/diabetes/hardening of arteries/hypertension/myocardial infarction/ stroke /cataract/chronic joint rheumatism/collagen disease/atrophic dermatitis/ stomach, duodenal ulcer/ulcerative colitis/asthma/dementia. • Live Blood Analysis / LSA(Lifeself Analysis) Lots of reactive oxygen species in the body may damage the cell membrane of erythrocyte and leucocyte in the blood, then the original shape will be broken and the blood is oxidized and sticky.
6. Hydrogen Radical (H) • This is hydrogen atom called active hydrogen. • This hydrogen radical indicates the power of deoxidization, that is anti-oxidization. Anionic material creates the oxidization with this hydrogen radical. * Anti-oxidization (preventing the diseases and retarding the aging) : Reactive oxygen species becomes stable by taking out one electron from hydrogen radical, so it makes water by combination of oxygen and hydrogen. • Therefore, hydrogen radical gives the electron to the reactive oxygen species on behalf of the body cells which are the attacking target of reactive oxygen species, and changes the reactive oxygen species to water to prevent damage of body cells, which is anti-oxidization. 7. Roles of Minerals • If there is no minerals in the water, hydrogen radical cannot be made. • Other critical role of minerals is to absorb and keep the hydrogen radical. • If the hydrogen radical is not absorbed and kept by minerals, it cannot be maintained for a long time.
8. I Pot • i-Pot is a mechanism to make the water having plenty of hydrogen radical and positive & negative ions so that may suppress the reactive oxygen species, by combined of natural minerals with metal ions. * Characteristics ► Potential for oxidization and deoxidization is low. ► It is deoxidized for easy absorption of minerals. ► It has strong anti-oxidization. ► There are plenty of metal ions and minerals dissolved, so hydrogen radical can be absorbed, stored and maintained for a long time. ► In particular, the hydrogen radical entered in the body with minerals is absorbed and stored in the minerals, so it is not broken by saliva or stomach acid and it is released from the minerals after being entered into the blood by absorption from the intestines, resulting in less loss of hydrogen radical. 9. Difference from Alkali Ionizer Water • Having good ion balance due to co-existence of positive & negative ions. • Proper amount of oxygen is dissolved. • It is not separated between alkali water and acid water, having the balance of natural water. • Plenty of metal ions and minerals are contained, so to absorb and store the hydrogen radical keeping the effect for a long time. • High energetic water. Water is deoxidized so to accumulate the energy. Therefore, it is of high energy. • It is light alkali water close to human body liquid, so having high affinity to the human body. • It has high penetrating power into the human body, due to smaller water molecular clusters.
I Pot-cartridge composition Mineral rocks • Releasing calcium • Improve water taste • Maintains freshness of water. Magnesium alloy • Generating active hydrogen • Lower the ORP Zeolite ball I Pot • Removes heavy metals and makes water soft. Activated Carbon • Assist water alkalized • Remove unpleasant odors, bad smells and colors Magnetized ball • Magnetizing • Close-packed • Increase reduction power
I Pot- advantages • Superior reducing power • Anywhere, Anytime • Simple to use-approx. 20minutes • Portable • Elegant design • Travel, office, class, climbing, sports etc • Economic and hygienic • No extra maintain cost • 12 months use(2000ml per day) • Easy cleaning
Comparison Kiwi -78 Tomato -23 Onion -74 Orange -27 Pineapple -68
Orange juice 120 Bottled water(Evian) 149 Powerade 195 Pocari Sweat 162
I Pot - test Mineral Test / Korea Basic Science Institute
I Pot - test NMR Test / Korea Institute of Science and Technology
I Pot - Certificate KFDA – Medical Device