Course Wrap-up . XMBA 206.1 Summer 2008. Ten Takeaways. 1. Marketing Orientation Successful marketing strategy entails two principles . Designing products, services, and programs that emphasize attributes which: which customers value and connect to.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Marketing Orientation
2. Competitive Positioning
3. Perceptual mapping = positioning in the mind of the consumer
4. Brand equity and measuring consumer preferences = conjoint analysis
5. Pricing Strategy is a critical and creative exercise.
6. Product Line design integrates pricing, product and segmentation
7. Going to Market:
8. Direct Marketing
9. Advertising and Communication
10. Always, Always, Always think “Integrated Marketing Strategy.”
First mover advantages
1. Customer Analysis
Pricing process (ODI)
Pricing and innovation
Non Traditional advertising and promotions
Going to market