WI COMMODITY ORDERING SYSTEM. Commodity Allocation & Receipt Summary (CARS) Report Access. CARS Report. The CARS report covers the monthly commodity distributions your agency received during the specified program year. The CARS Report should be used for year-end entry and/or audit purposes.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
(CARS) Report Access
1.Open your internet browser
(Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
2. Type in the following address in the address screen of the internet browser: http://fns.dpi.wi.gov/fns_index
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the “Order USDA Commodities” section.
4. Click on the “WI Commodity Ordering System” link.
5. The log-in screen for the “WI Commodity Ordering System” will be displayed.
6. Enter the User Id and Password for your agency.
7. Once your are logged-into the commodity system, a message board will be displayed.
8. Read the message board and click on the “Continue” button located at the bottom of the message board screen.
9. Select the program year by clicking on the desired program year.
10. Once your agency has accessed the desired program year, the following words will be listed: Summary, Allocations, Orders, Reports, and Resources.
11. Click on the word “Reports.”
12. Click on the words “CARS Report.”
13. The CARS Report will now be displayed for the designated program year.
14. To print a copy of the CARS report, click on the “Print” button located on the top of the web tool bar.
The amount next to the line, “Total Value Received: Entitlement, Bonus, DoD, and Raw Product” is the total value of commodities your agency has received for the designated program year.
This is the amount that may be needed for year-end and/or audit purposes.