There are various criteria that should be considered when selecting one of the best market research companies in UK. For instance, you need to consider the sector experience the agency has along with their technical experience.\n
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Fresh and unique consumer data is very important for the success of a business. If applied in the right
manner, it can open up doors of opportunities. However, if interpreted poorly, it can damage the
business to a great extent.
Market research is mainly the function of linking consumers and public to the marketers through
information. This information is then used for identifying and defining marketing opportunities and
problems. It also helps in generating and evaluating marketing strategies, monitoring the market
performance and improving the marketing process. If your organization opts for market research, the
data collected can be used for making accurate decisions on the marketing mix. It can also be used for
determining how it can impact the behaviorof consumers.
Since market research holds a lot of importance in business growth, it becomes necessary to hirea
reliable agency that can handle this task for you. In this article we will be discussing useful tips that you
can follow when choosing a reliable market research agency in London.
1. The first thing you need to do is create a research brief that will help you in understanding why
you want to conduct a market research and how can you gain from it. This brief will act as a
project specification forthe agency you will be hiring. It will help the researchers understand
your requirements and objectives in a clear manner.
2. Decide the type of research you want to get done. There are different types of market research
companies in UK, so finding the right one will become easy if you first decide what type of
research you want. This will help youshortlist companies which particularly work in that area.
3. Next tip is to compare the shortlisted agencies by getting in touch with them and gathering
information about their rates and services. Share the brief with them and see how well they
have understood it.
What are the different types of research agencies?
If you are planningto hire a market research agency in London, here are the different types you need to
1. Full service agency- These are large organizations that handle different types of research
2. Qualitative/ Quantitative– Qualitative/quantitative agencies cover most techniques required for
exploring or extracting customer views, beliefs and reactions.
3. Data Processing-Such agencies process information that is suppliedto them from their clients.
4. Field work- These agencies deploy personnel in-market for extracting quantitative results. They
deliver results without further interpretation or analysis.
5. Specialist- These agencies have specialist experience in certain areas of research, markets or
sectors. They add value to the research project with their deep knowledge.
There are various criteria that should be considered when selecting one of the best market research
companies in UK. For instance, you need to consider the sector experience the agency has along with
their technical experience. Look for recommendations from colleagues too when hiring a market