7 Steps to Embed a Video into Powerpoint. STEP 1.
Video into Powerpoint
If you have MS Office 2010, embedding a video only has a few steps , but if you have MS Office 2007 or earlier, it is a little bit more complicated. It will be much easier to follow these steps with a printed copy of this PPT and a computer in front of you. I guarantee you will be thinking, “There must be an easier way to do this!” Unfortunately, there isn’t, but once you do it a few times you will get the hang of it.”
1. On the top left hand corner click on your office button, which is the round Microsoft symbol.
2. Click on Powerpoint Options on the bottom.
3. Click the box Show developer tab in Ribbon and click “o.k.” on the bottom of the screen.
4. On your tool bar you will now notice you have added the Developer tab as an option.
1. Click onthe Developer tab we added.
2. Click on the hammer with a tool crossed which is called “more tools.”
3. Scroll down and Click on “Shockwave Flash Object”
4. When you do this your curser will change to a cross and you will be able to draw a square on your blank slide. The square will be the size of your video so you can make it a small or large square. Draw this nowon your blank slide.