18. Object Design Examples with GRASP II. CSE 5324 Quiz 17 due at 5 PM, Thursday, 9 October 2014. 18.4 NextGen Use Case Realizations (etc.). Figure 18.13-18.19. Various sequence and design class diagrams. Review slides 5ff in the prior lecture… . How to Design makePayment :
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
CSE 5324 Quiz 17 due at 5 PM,
Thursday, 9 October 2014
Figure 18.13-18.19. Various sequence and design class diagrams.
Figure 18.13-18.20. Various sequence and design class diagrams.
The latter alternative is better, because it helps maintain Register’s cohesiveness.
And its added UI-domain layer coupling is to the Sale object, which is unlikely to change.
Figure 18.21-18.27. Domain Model & various sequence and design class diagrams.
Match the following design terms with their definitions below.
Match the following design guidelines with their definitions below.
11. Agile process (p.326). __ 18. Initial domain object (p.348). __
12. Start Up (pp.328, 347). __ 19. Multiplicity (p.349). __
13. Responsibilities (p.332). __ 20. Low representation gap (p.350). __
14. Visibility (p.333). __ 21. Domain Model caveat (p.353). __
15. Detail (p.337). __ 22. Competing partial information experts (p.354). __
16. System operation message (pp.324, 338). __ 23. Future evolution (p.355). __
17. Equally good choices (pp.341, 354). __ 24. UML ref and sd (p.357). __