Food and Drink. Food and Drink – vocabulary Can you put these sentences into the right order?. 1. I for usually toast breakfast and orange juice have. 1. I usually have toast and orange juice for breakfast. 2. I tomatoes never eat they make because me sick.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. I for usually toast breakfast and orange juice have.
1. I usually have toast and orange juice for breakfast.
2. I tomatoes never eat they make because me sick.
2. I never eat tomatoes because they make me sick.
3. lunch I normally eat a and some time fruit sandwich at.
3. I normally eat a sandwich and some fruit at lunch time.
4. o’clock eat never after seven anything I.
4. I never eat anything after seven o’clock.
5. I headaches coffee drinking because it gave me stopped.
5. I stopped drinking coffee because it gave me headaches.
6. I water day try half a of
litre to drink at least every a and
6. I try to drink at least a litre and a half of water every day
7. night big every pizza Saturday great I have a.
7. Every Saturday night I have a great big pizza.
8. I eating wish could I stop meals between.
8. I wish I could stop eating between meals.
How many vegetables can you write down in English?
Potato, cauliflower, lettuce, carrot, onion, tomato, cucumber, pepper…
How many different kinds of fruit can you write down in English?
Apple, orange, banana, pineapple, cherry, mango, pear, strawberry, grape…
How many ways of cooking can you think of? For example, boil…
Boil, fry, roast (with oil), bake (without oil), grill, microwave (verb), barbeque…
Please write down as many objects as you can that you can find in a kitchen.
Knife, fork, spoon, fridge, cooker, microwave, sink, kettle, toaster…
1. What vegetables does she want?
Tomatoes, salad and onions
2. What fruit does she want?
Cod (Fish), coleslaw and new potatoes
3. What is she going to cook?
4. What pudding do you decide to buy? (two items)
Rice pudding and strawberry jam
5. What alcohol does she want?
A bottle of rose wine
6. Write two other things she wants you to buy.
Some shampoo and conditioner (Vosine), bleach and toilet rolls
Do you make your own food? If not, who does?
Tell me how to cook something –anything!
Do people where you live eat healthy food?
5. Are you allergic to anything?
6. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. How important is the food you eat? Do you live to eat or eat to live?
8. What is traditional food in your country?Talk about these food questions with a partner.
3 slices of bread
A tin of beans
Open the beans and pour them into a saucepan. Heat the pan on the cooker until the beans are hot, but don’t burn them.
At the same time, make three pieces of toast in the toaster.
Now butter the toast.
Pour the beans over the toast and serve with a pinch of salt or tomato sauce.Writing: Recipe – Beans on Toast
Now please write a recipe for your favourite food.
- Say what ingredients you need
- Explain how to make the dish.
Please write 100 words