人教高二英语（下）单词拼写 (units16-17). Welcome. 惠安三中 林华飞. 1. Parents often make s_________ for their children. 2. Cows s_______ us with milk. 3. I’m p to be your friend. 4. His voice was quite p______ over the telephone. 5. In a few days, he r_____________
2. Cows s_______ us with milk.
3.I’m pto be your friend.
4.His voice was quite p______ over the
5.In a few days, he r_____________
strength of body and mind.
and civil (动乱) in the post-war years and the Great __________(萧条期).
17.The many (牺牲) of the civil Rights
18.The city was destroyed and there was no
money for (重建).
19.When the new (市长) of Atlanta started
working in 1864, the city had only $1.64.
20.The (不公平) in the city and in the South led Dr King to organize non-violent
21. Dr King’s efforts were not (徒劳).
disappeared and a new (开端，黎明)
seemed to arrive.
23. When they (抵抗), they were killed.
24. The American government made agreements with Native American (首领), but always broke them (后来).
25. The bison killing became more
26. The killing of the bison changed the whole
(野生动物) of the (草原).
27. Dr king’s (葬礼) was shown on
television and millions of Americans.
r_______ away .
29. Your grandfather is not in good
p__________ conditions , so you should
take good care of him .
of s_________ with the students.
5. Annie c_____ us safely to the station.
6. Hearing is one of the five s________.
7. How many countries will be
p________in the 2008 Olympic Games?
8. You mustn’t do that in a p_____ place.
10.All kinds of books are on display in a
11.Stories of Helen Keller opened up a
new world to the people with d_.
12. He, on behalf of all students, gave a
speech at the graduation
His paintings are world-famous.
14.Good glasses will a_____
you to read well.
15. He received no _____________(承认) for the part he played in the war.
16. You are lucky to have had in your
youth the help and ______________(指导) of such a man.
21.We know that we cannot let physical _____________(伤残，残 疾) limit a person’s life.
22.The best way to help is often simply a matter of opening doors and offering ________ (指引).
23.The university has launched a special education college where _____ (有天赋的) disable students received the help they need to succeed.
24.They not only learn how to ________ (帮助) disabled people, but also learn the importance of ___________(合作) to reach their goals in life.
25.They need ______ (认可), more than ________ (同情) and help.
26.Like all of us, disabled people also need inspiration and ___________(鼓励).
27.Zijie says he was inspired and ___________(激发) by the magazine.
is and ________ (调整) my way of life.
29.It is time for the rest of society to accept me as I am and ________(习惯于) the fact that I can do many great things.
30.The events are surrounded by grand ________ (仪式), and the competition is fierce.
get used to
in the games is a ________ (胜利).
32.We must make sure that our streets and public building are safe and _______ (可进入的) to all of us.
33.Society often fails to treat and
mentally disabled with _______ (尊严)
35.Mentally disabled people can develop
their ability to move, improve their
health and gain greater _________(自信).
36.Today there are move opportunities
for disables people to develop their
37. Since the accident, Bill can no longer move his legs and he has no feeling below his ________ .
38. Some dogs have been trained to help people who are _______(弱视）impaired.