Some of these slides are taken with some modifications from:. Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques. © Jiawei Han and Micheline Kamber Intelligent Database Systems Research Lab School of Computing Science Simon Fraser University, Canada http://www.cs.sfu.ca. Acknowledgements.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
©Jiawei Han and Micheline Kamber
Intelligent Database Systems Research Lab
School of Computing Science
Simon Fraser University, Canada
Statistical Analysis, Querying and Reporting
Data Warehouses / Data Marts
Paper, Files, Information Providers, Database Systems, OLTP
Graphical user interface
Data mining engine
Database or data warehouse server
Data cleaning & data integration
These are typically simple statistics
All the categorization techniques we have discussed
2. What information do they collect? For what is it used?
3. With whom do they share information?
4. If they change their policy how are you notified?
5. Can you ask that information maintained be limited? How?
6. Can you see what information is maintained about you? Ask that information be removed? Ask that it be corrected? How?