Legalization of the stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland for the foreigners completing studies. The basic legal acts referring foreigners residence in Poland. Act on Aliens of 13 June 2006 (Dz.U. (Journal of Laws) of 2006 no 234 item 1694 as amended) ,
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
(Dz. U. Dz.U.(Journal of Laws) of 2008 no. 163, item 1019),
4. Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 05.08.2003 r. on the template of application form for the residency permit and photograps requirements (Dz.U. (Journal of Law)no. 147, item. 1435),
6. Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 23.10.2006 r. on the template of the enrollment certificate issued by the educational unit (Dz.U.(Journal of Law of 2006)no. 200, item. 1475),
7. Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 22.12.2008 r. on visas for the foreigners (Dz. U. (Journal of Law of 2006)no. 236, item. 1643 as amended),
8. Act of 13 December 2008 on changes to the Act of employment promotion, institutions at the labour market and various changes to some other Acts (Dz.U.(Journal of Laws of 2009) no 69, item 415 as amended),
9. Regulation of the Minister of Labour and Social Policy of 02.02.2009 changing the regulation on carrying out work by the foreigners without work permit. (Dz. U. Dz.U.(Journal of Laws) of 2009 no. 21, item 114)
VISA 02.02.2009 changing the regulation on carrying out work by the foreigners without work permit. (Dz. U.
The foreigner may cross the border and stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland if he/she is in possession of a valid travel document and a visa.
VISA EXAMPLE 02.02.2009 changing the regulation on carrying out work by the foreigners without work permit. (Dz. U.
„C” – uniform stay visa,
„D” – national stay visa,
„09” – visa is issued in the purpose of completing studies of the first cycle program, the second cycle program, the long cycle program (master degree) or the third cycle degree.
visa of one entry – „ONE”
multi entries visa – „MULTI”
The foreigner staying on the territory of the Republic of Poland is obliged to apply for the residence permit for a fixed period at least 45 days prior the date of expiration of his/her period of stay based on visa or the expiration date of the previous permit for a fixed period
Required financial means to cover living costs in Poland, costs of studies and costs of return journey
The Act is in force in the Member States of the EU, the EEC as well as in Switzerland.
The EU citizen may enter the territory of the Republic of Poland on the basis of the validtravel document or other valid ID document.
The family member non- EU citizen may ent the territory of the Republic of Poland on the basis of the travel document and visa unless the Act regulations provide otherwise.
- up to 3 months
no legalisation of stay is neccesary
- exceeding 3 months
stay should be registered at the
Voivodeship Office, Department of
To get the stay registration the EU citizen has to apply at PolandtheVoivodeship Office, Department of Citizen Affairs, not later than the next day after the exceeding the 3 months’ period of stay from the day of entrance the territory of Poland
Stay registration certificated is issued for the EU citizen to submit:immediately.
Registration certificate is replaced
in case of :
Certificate of a permanent residency right is issued by competent the voivod competent for the place of residence of the EU citizen
No administrative decision precedes the issuance of ther certificate of permanent residency right.
Certificate of the permanent residency competent right