Navigating the High School Application Process. 7 th graders. 8 th graders. 8 th graders, most admission decisions are made on or before the first week of January; therefore, it is vital that your first report card be representative of your best work.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
8th graders, most admission decisions are made on or before the first week of January; therefore, it is vital that your first report card be representative of your best work.
Activity membership is important and leadership roles within an activity are ways of strengthening your profile even further.
If you are not involved thus far, find something! Doing so will enhance your own final year experience.
3. Next, go to the website of each school and/or contact the admission office: if you are concerned or have questions about entrance requirements, merit scholarships, financial aid, transportation, academic quality, prepare a list of questions in advance of your visit, phone call, or email.
4. Concerned about academics? cont’d
4. Concerned about academics? Cont’d
6. Concerned about transportation?
7. Concerned about the Application Process?