APS Teacher Evaluation. A Process for Student and Teacher Growth . Welcome!. Introduce yourself to your table. . Module 2: Teacher Performance Standards. VDOE New Teacher Performance Standards. 1. Knowledge of the Learning Community. 7. Learner/Program Progress. 6. Professionalism.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A Process for Student and Teacher Growth
Introduce yourself to your table.
Module 2: Teacher Performance Standards
6. ProfessionalismVDOE New Teacher Performance Standards
Purple- Educational Specialist
2. Program Planning and Management
5. Communication and Collaboration
Comprehensive Educator Effectiveness: Guidance
3. Program Services
Directions: As a small group, generate a list of
1) observable behaviors (or evidence) that indicate the teacher is meeting expectations for the following performance standard and
2) observable behaviors (or evidence) that indicate that the teacher’s performance is below expectations in regard to the performance standard.
Directions: Working with your group, look carefully at your assigned standard. Address the questions listed below by completing this chart on the chart paper provided. Post your chart. Be prepared to report out.
“Arlington Public Schools will provide every student with highly effective educators that have the necessary tools to positively impact student learning and growth.”
A SMART Process for Student and Teacher Growth