Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
ISKCON-EUROPE CIT OFFICE Consultancy-Intelligence-Training. ISKCON-Europe’s action center on funding options. Started as a proposal from the ELM meeting in october 2011 (Villa V rindavana) Main reasons to take this proposal serious was that: ISKCON Projects funded by the EU in the past
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
ISKCON-Europe’s action center on funding options
Started as a proposal from the ELM meeting in october 2011 (Villa Vrindavana)
Establishing CIT in EURO-RGB meeting in May, ZagrebContext of CIT
“During the last meeting in Zagreb, Croatia on 12-13 May 2012 the Euro RGB approved creation of 'Consultancy, Education and Training Center' (CET Center) with an initial one time budget of 21,306.40 Euro which will be covered by European yatras”Accredited by ISKCON-EUROPE
Application of UK, BE, Croatia, and Slovenia for ELM travel. Accepted for Ram Charan prabhu & Isvara puri prabhu.
2. Radhadesh: EVS-Host (European Voluntary Service)
3. BC application for EVS host accreditation
Status: awaiting for new statutes of BCWhat have we done till now?
4. Meeting with JINT (Flemish Bureau: handles applications for the Youth-In-Action program)
5. Meeting with Xavier (EPOS-Vlaanderen: handles applications of Lifelong Learning Program)
6. Meeting with EU-Rail for partnership: Mobility program willing to sponsor train tickets through Europe for youth up to 26yrs old.
7. Consultancy of Radhakrsna pr and Karmen for the masterplan of Villa Vrindavan
8. Meeting with Mobistar for mobile calling package for Radhadesh and BCFrom May-now (2)
9. Bridges to Success (BTS) seminar application for funding by LLP in Slovenia. Funding was not granted.
CIT decided to still have the seminar because for the deadline of 1-10-12 some projects could still be submitted for funding. Seminar was in Sept, partially subsidized by R’desh and partially funded by the participants.
16 Participants of 7 yatrasattended.
Goal: familiarizing with application procedure, funding options, defining annual plan for CITFrom May-now (3)