Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Given the cost that green private orders, a large portion of the home purchasers lean toward the similarly regular solid houses. Nonetheless, did you truly know there are motivating forces that are really acquainted with make greener homes prominent among you? Click here for the details… http://www.coldwellbanker.in/blogs/what-do-developers-get-constructing-green-buildings
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
What Do Developers Get For Constructing Green Buildings?
Provided the cost that green residential commands, most of the home buyers prefer the comparatively conventional concrete houses. However, did you really know there are incentives that are actually introduced to make greener homes popular among you?
• The Urban Planning Department and Uttar Pradesh Housing provides for free of cost 5% additional Floor Area Ratio for the projects complying with 4/5 star Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment (GRIHA) rating.
• Revised Haryana building bye-laws 201 recognized the greener building measures by the awards and projects advantages of additional Floor Area Ratio up to 25% by getting the site/building/project certified from GRIHA Council as well as achieve GRIHA rating according to the sub 4 or the adopting green norms. In addition to FAR for all the building users except the plotted housing. The extra FAR shall actually be given over and above the extreme permissible FAR.
• West Bengal government provides green campuses by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy a 10% additional FAR Sanction of building construction plan of green homes as well as additional FAR grant shall be allowed based completely on pre-certification by agencies.
• Pune Municipal Corporation provides discounts on premium rates payable to the corporation according to the star rating awarded by the GRIHA Council.
• Ministry of New and Renewable Energy is applying a program on the Development of Solar Cities where 100 small townships or campuses both existing and new ones, duly notified/permitted by concerned authorities that are being developed by builders or promoters, industrial towns/SEZs, institutional campus, etc. are actually proposed to develop as green campus during 12th 5-year plan. Financial assistance is up to Rs 5 lakh for preparation of the Master Plan as well as Development Project Report which includes the action plan for green campus development, renewable energy installations, awareness generation and training, etc. is available.
• Sikkim has adopted GRIHA for Government and semi-Government structures. These would conform to the minimum 3-stars GRIHA rating for propagating sustainable development in the state.
• Noida and Greater Noida have incentivized GRIHA project on plot of over 5000 square meter and above with 5% free of cost additional FAR for the projects for complying with 4/5 star GRIHA rating.
• Jaipur Development Authority has notified that buildings constructed on the plot area more than 5,000 square meter will be eligible for the additional 5% FAR free charge of they get 4/5 star rating from GRIHA
• Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation will provide following discounts on premium amount of building the permission rates, according to level of rating awarded by GRIHA. Also, the home buyers have the advantage of 10% discount once construction is complete and handed over to the home buyer.
• Ministry of Urban Development issues the notification for local authorities to incentivize as well as provide 1-5% extra ground coverage as well as FAR for the projects of over 3,000 square meter plot size on the basis of the GRIHA evaluation.
• Punjab's Development of Housing and Urban Development has basically notified than the additional 5% FAR, free charges shall actually be permissible to the buildings that give relevant certificated from Bureau of Energy Efficiency or from the GRIHA.
• Ministry of Environment and Forests, the Government of India issued memorandum to facilitate the fast track environmental clearance for GRIHA pre-certified projects.
• The Small Industries Development Bank in India has been giving financial assistance to the green buildings which are certified by Accredited Rating Agencies which includes GRIHA by proffering concessional interest rate, presently 50 basis points.
n * g+©
« PREV ARTICLE
There is 0 comment on "What do developers get for constructing green buildings?".
Submit A Comment
Cities To Become Smart With GIS TechnologyThere has been Lot of buzz around the...
On June 22,2016
E8 Reasons You Should Consider Buying Than Renting
In the current monetary atmosphere, there is no...
On June 10,2016
The RERA (Real Estate Regulation Authority)has certainly brought...
On June 22,2016
Competition For Real Estate Agents In India By The World's Biggest Brokerage FirmIf you are fed up of continuous calls...
On May 3,2015
Coldwell Banker Principled RealtyWhen we visited Knox Realty office for the...
On March 3,2015
&Property T rends
Impact Of RERA On NRI Investment In Indian Real Estate Market
The Indian real estate market has been pretty attractive for the non-resident...
NGT Questions Government To Exempt Small Real Estate Projects From Former NodThe National Green Tribunal has directed the Ministry of Environment and Forests...
Rules For NRI Investment In Indian Real Estate Market
The realty sector has hugely remained unaware of the technological developments which...
Risks To Look For While Buying Homes
The repossessed properties sold by banks can actually appear to be a...
RERA Restores NRIs Confidence In Realty Projects In India
After many years of indecisiveness, the implementation of Real Estate Regulation and...
India’s Jump On World Bank’s Index On Doing Business In 2018
For all the correct reasons, the World Bank doing Business 2018 report...
Can NRIs Acquire Immovable Property In India?
Real Estate in India has always been one of the investment chances...
Make Use Of Pebbles To Your Home Decor
Natural elements do have a charm of their own. They do make...
The Indian realty sector reminds a Lot of interest from the non-resident...
Phone No. : +91 22 6736 4000 Email:email@example.com
© Copyright 2017, Coldwell Banker India. All rights reserved.