206. There are bones in our body. 4 Functions of the Skeletal System are:. 1- To provide support & framework for our body. 2 - To protect our organs. 3 - To help produce movement. 4. To produce RBC’s. What is a Joint?. The point at which two bones meet. Femur. Knee Joint.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
There are bones
in our body
Skeletal System are:
1- To provide support &
framework for our body.
2 - To protect our organs.
3 - To help produce movement.
4. To produce RBC’s
The point at which two
Tibia & Fibula
Fixed Joint - A joint that does not
Can be found in your skull & pelvis
A joint that allows movement
in a full circle.
They are in your hip & shoulder
A joint that allows bones to move
back and forth.
They are found in your elbows and knees
an injury to the ligaments around a joint
caused by over stretching.
A break or crack in a bone.
The movement of a bone from the joint.
A bone disease in which bone
A deformity of the spine in which the spine develops an S-shaped curve.
1. Exercise regularly.
2. Wear properly-fitting shoes.
3. Select food & beverages rich in calcium, & vitamin D(milk, egg yolks, leafy greens).
4. Sit, stand & walk with correct posture.
5. Participate in screening for scoliosis.