MY LOVELY HOMETOWN RAUB, PAHANG. NURHAYATI BINTI ABDUL RAZAK A133731. POPULATION GROWTH. one of the oldest towns in the State of Pahang, Raub began in the early 1800 as a gold mining settlement
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
NURHAYATI BINTI ABDUL RAZAK
- one of Malaysia's few pristine forests, with a high level of biodiversity
- at 1,524 metres above sea level, this highlands resort is a naturalist's paradise that boasts innumerable plant, bird and animal species
- popular for those who are interested in nature-based pursuits such as trekking, bird watching, horse riding, fishing and camping
- is developed by the Forestry Department in the vicinity of Ulu Dong Reserve Forest.
- number of facilities provide for the visitors such as toilet, rest bench, stalls, parking area, suspension bridge and camp-sit
- Jungle trekking is a rewarding activity, engage a guide to take you deep into the jungle to see ‘Rafflesia’ ( the biggest flower on earth ), herbs plants, as well as giant tropical trees