Jesus, United By Thy Grace (Verse 1). Jesus, United by Thy Grace. 561. WORDS: Charles Wesley, 1742. 1. Jesus, united by thy grace and each to each endeared, with confidence we seek thy face and know our prayer is heard. Jesus, United By Thy Grace (Verse 2).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Jesus, United by Thy Grace
WORDS: Charles Wesley, 1742
1. Jesus, united by thy graceand each to each endeared,with confidencewe seek thy faceand know our prayer is heard.
2. Help us to helpeach other, Lord,each other’s cross to bear;let all their friendlyaid afford,and feel each other’s care.
3. Up unto thee,our living Head,let us in all things grow;till thou hast madeus free indeedand spotless here below.
4. Touched by the lodestoneof thy love,let all our hearts agree,and ever towardeach other move,and ever move toward thee.
5. To thee, inseparably joined,let all our spirits cleave;O may we allthe loving mindthat was in thee receive.
6. This is the bondof perfectness,thy spotless charity;O let us, stillwe pray, possessthe mind that was in thee.