slide1 n.
Download
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
Los públicos de las ciencias PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
Los públicos de las ciencias

Loading in 2 Seconds...

play fullscreen
1 / 50

Los públicos de las ciencias - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 79 Views
  • Uploaded on

Los públicos de las ciencias. Vladimir de Semir Observatorio de la Comunicación Científica - UPF Public Communication of Science & Technoloy Network - PCST European Science Communication Network – ESConet.

loader
I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work described.
capcha
Download Presentation

PowerPoint Slideshow about 'Los públicos de las ciencias' - byrd


An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript
slide1

Los públicos de las ciencias

Vladimir de Semir

Observatorio de la Comunicación Científica - UPF

Public Communication of Science & Technoloy Network - PCST

European Science Communication Network – ESConet

slide2

“El nacimiento a gran escala del periodismo científico en los años 70 se debe a la necesidad de una interpretación adecuada de la naturaleza científica y tecnológica del progreso”

Dr. Daniel Bell

Profesor de Sociología

Universidades de Columbia y Harvard

slide8

www.prbb.org/quark

"Soy periodista científico gracias al Sputnik"

www.prbb.org/quark/34/default.htm

slide10

October 8, 1957

Nation Is Warned To Stress Science

Faces Doom Unless Youth Learns Its Importance

slide11

1957

(EEUU)

Primer estudio sobre COMPRENSIÓN PÚBLICA DE LA CIENCIA en EEUU

(National Association of Science Writters)

“Los americanos tienen, en general, una actitud positiva hacia la ciencia ...

aunque sus conocimientos sobre esta materia son bajos”

slide25

2010

Contrary to what is a common assumption, most of a person’s science education is done outside a formal environment; less than 5 percent of a person’s life is spent inside a classroom (and that’s including science, history, gym, art and more). The authors conclude that the best way to increase to the public‘s understanding of science is in the remaining 95 percent of their lives. This can be on TV and all kind of media, magazines (National Geographic, Popular Science), nature centers and science and natural history museums. 

slide27

“Scientists and engineers can change the world, but first they need to get over their serious marketing problem”

Larry Page – CEO of Google

slide29
El mito de un público singular

Considerar a la sociedad como irracional, ignorante…

Dependencia de las revistas científicas y sus comunicados de prensa

Derechos y deberes de la cienciay de la sociedad

Elevado grado de especificidad cultural en la comunicación científica

slide42

¿Dónde está la sabiduría que hemos perdido en conocimiento?

¿Dónde está el conocimiento que hemos perdido en información?

T. S. Eliot (1888-1965)

The Rock (1934)

slide49

Nuevas reglas

del juego