Sexual Reproduction And Meiosis. - sexual reproduction- 2 _____ cells, _____ and _________ come together sperm- ______ sex cell, formed in males reproductive organs eggs- _________ sex cell, formed in females reproductive organs fertilization- __________ of egg and sperm
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Important Terms and facts:
3. Body Cells
4. Sex Cells
- we would have _________ the amount of chromosomes
6. What would happen in sexual reproduction if we made diploid cells?
8. Meiosis vs. Mitosis
9. Steps of Meiosis
- _____________________ and ________ fibers reappear
- centromere and _____________ separate and move to ______________ ends of the cell
each cell produced in meiosis has _____chromosomes
chromosome disorders may occur such as ___________, Down syndrome, __________ syndrome, Edward’s syndrome, ______________ syndrome, and Turner’s syndrome
1. What happens if a cell is made with too many or too few chromosomes?
2. Down Syndrome
3. Patau Syndrome
4. Edward’s Syndrome
6. Turner’s syndrome